by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Anthem - Server was Shutdown no warning

★★★★ Novice

Console: Xbox one

XBL: H0rr0rCiTyZoMbi 

Javelin: Interceptor

Level: 7

issue: kicked out of freeplay brought back to Tarsis with message on screen, “server was shutdown”. Not a single warning message. Was on Freeplay for about 20 minutes. 

Notes: Incidentally, this happened while myself and another interceptor were both using out ultimates on an Ursix and it was nearly dead. 

Message 1 of 6 (238 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Anthem - Server was Shutdown no warning

Hey @HorrorcityZombie,

Sorry to hear about this.

Does this happen every time you're in Freeplay? Or just this one instance?

Usually if the Server is being shutdown, there's a notification that will pop up with a Timer letting you know how much time is left.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 6 (232 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was not online during this alleged instance, but I can confirm previously having been in Freeplay when I was disconnected *with no notice or warning* and the message appeared it was for a server shutdown.

Message 3 of 6 (226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This was just once today on Xbox during Freeplay and I have a level 30 account on PC so I am aware of the timer notification. I have not logged back on Xbox since. 

Message 4 of 6 (214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just happened again to me in Freeplay; no warning or notice, right as I was completing a World Event, booted to menu with no warning and just before I could collect my event completion and loot.

Message 5 of 6 (179 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has been happening to me frequently since the latest update, with time frames between 5-30 minutes, both solo and in a squad. When in a squad, we were all booted without warning and all got the "server was shut down" message. I'm on an OG PS4.

Message 6 of 6 (74 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help