Re: [Anthem] PC extreme stuttering and FPS drops [UNPLAYABLE]

by SSJBallGag69

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I know that i dont have the best pc to play this, but at least i could play decently, but after the patch its everything a mess...

Message 191 of 260 (1,040 Views)

★ Apprentice

UP, still 100% cpu unplayable game.

Message 192 of 260 (1,011 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Todays patch completely broke the game for me now.

Constant Freezing have to ALT F4.

I'm done with this game absolute shambles Bioware you should be ashamed.

Message 193 of 260 (980 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I pretty much have the best pc commercially available. Same deal. 

Message 194 of 260 (977 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I will be mostly playing new league in Path of Exile until new patch comes out. I hope that the CPU and FPS drop issues will be if not resolved at least addressed verbally. Then we will see.

Message 195 of 260 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to play for like 2 days on my Desktop which only has a 1060ti and an i5.. was getting 60fps on HIGH settings, with motion blur off ofcourse. But.. ever since that patch came out, I can't do anything. I have a gaming laptop with similar specs, only a weaker graphics card, gets decent FPS on medium settings, but every 3 seconds it drops to 0 frames and back up. I have a hunch someone either sabotaged this game severly, or maybe this is just ANTHEM76... gg for gamers, one of the most anticipated games of the year, and its a giant fail.

I had a lot of fun those 2 days I got to play. I feel conned though. By a triple AAA company no less.

Message 196 of 260 (903 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I play able and Anthem is very stable game more than any game. :0 I can alt+tab for text in forum and back to play by not crash . I am no idea why this post still up. If you get crash stutter its your fault. about FPS drop . just lower your setting during SLI is disable. 

cheer 

Message 197 of 260 (892 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PinkieNymph: Countless post in many forums about this issue and some how you came to a conclusion that if you don't have this problem, it's just the one who has it fault.
PURE GENIUS.
Message 198 of 260 (870 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here since PATCH day One 

Massive Stutter and FPS drops, not even one post mentioned by the DEVS !

i7 8700k

rtx 2080

16 gigs

What did they do on this game to beside the lack of anything in it, break it to the point no one will ever play it in 3 days !

Message 199 of 260 (836 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Denuvo has been causing this issue in multiple games for years. After an extended play session on Devil May Cry V it did the same thing as Anthem.

3440x1440
I9-9900k 5ghz
RTX 2080ti
32GB RAM
SSD

Edit: I've since solved the problem with DMCV. Seems it was an issue with the controller though I also changed some nvidia settiings. Go to the nVidia control panel > manage 3d settings > Power management mode > Prefer Maximum Performance. Also set this for the game under program settings just in case. 

See if that helps.

Message 200 of 260 (831 Views)