Re: [Anthem] PC extreme stuttering and FPS drops [UNPLAYABLE]

by Breaks141

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Read the linked article carefully and you will see this is not related to DRM.

I made a Nvidia Driver Downgrade to 418.91 and the Performance ist back again as it should.

So maybe its a combination Problem with some Drivers since the last Patch here.

Message 181 of 260 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same issue. Try this...V Sync on and change your resolution to 1080 60hz. It fixed EVERY problem I had. The day one patch and it’s streaming assets messed it all up for 1080 and anything above 60hz. Doing the above un-tethers their engine frame output from their streaming process. Above 60hz and you are SoL
Message 182 of 260 (919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Mebau_Mebad wrote:

Read the linked article carefully and you will see this is not related to DRM.

I made a Nvidia Driver Downgrade to 418.91 and the Performance ist back again as it should.

So maybe its a combination Problem with some Drivers since the last Patch here.

You think so. Please explain why CPU load is tied to FPS, and why 4 driver versions had not made any difference for my setup, and why changing quality from Ultra to Low had not made any difference either. Do you have material proof of your defense? I do. Here it is: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Refreshing-workaround-CPU-is-100-input-lag-loss-of-contro...

Message 183 of 260 (911 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@nimmer09 wrote:
I had the same issue. Try this...V Sync on and change your resolution to 1080 60hz. It fixed EVERY problem I had. The day one patch and it’s streaming assets messed it all up for 1080 and anything above 60hz. Doing the above un-tethers their engine frame output from their streaming process. Above 60hz and you are SoL

You are right. We already have discussed FPS-CPU relation issue in this thread.

Message 184 of 260 (907 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update HYPE!

Message 185 of 260 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What's the point in using Denuvo for a online-only game? lol

Anyway, today's patch did nothing to me about the framerate issues.

Message 186 of 260 (806 Views)

★★★★ Novice

last post here for me. 

i give up. update doesnt solve issues. other games to play basically. thanks for everyone in here trying to come up with possible solutions,

Message 187 of 260 (784 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same here...im give up too , cancell my Origin premeier and just uninstall this shieeet !!!
Message 188 of 260 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

New patch did nothing to me. Still getting massive fps drops (sometimes down to 30!) even when CPU and GPU utilization is low (below 70) on my 2080 ti/8600k. It is still impossible  to achieve a locked 60 fps, regardless of the settings used (I have tested 720p and low settings and still the frame rate is unstable). I have never seen this in any game before. 

Message 189 of 260 (724 Views)

★★★ Novice

I´m having that issue with today's patch :/ I cant play whit so many fps drop...

Message 190 of 260 (680 Views)