Same issue. Every time I get into combat it becomes unplayable. I don't have the time to look for fixes, I play games to relax.
i9-9900k clocked at 5ghz watercooled
RTX 2080ti overclocked/watercooled
If I can't dash everywhere without stuttering with this then your game is broken.
Is a total roulette .. the game works on some types of graphics cards and processors and on other is totally not playable ... optimization of this game...Wait what?! . I do not understand how they could release such a product to the market, in addition, for several days all gm are silent as grave, I hope thay are preparing a patch or a whole new game client that will remedy this madness !!!
im already try this but dont work for me :<
To what level did you reduce FPS? Before the day 1 patch I was able to play at 60 FPS. Now I have to reduce it to 45 to play comfortably without stuttering. CPU is at 85-90% with this.
I solve this problem.
- GTX 970 4gb
- intel core i5 4690 3.50 GHz
- 8gb RAM
Since I started to play anthem, I experienced stuttering and fps drop.
I was using the last version driver 419.17.
To fix the stuttering and fps drop I follow these steps:
- First of all, go to nvidia website and download the version driver 417.35 (for your gpu model)
- Reset your pc in safe mode to uninstall the gpu driver with DDU
- After complete uninstal, reset your pc again in normal mode
- Wait a few minutes until your gpu automatically install the basic driver (if you don't wait, you'll not be able to install the driver 417.35)
- (Warning - do not install Geforce Experience)
- Install manually the driver 417.35
- Choose custom and make a clean installation
- After the driver installation, go to Nvidia Control Panel and in 3D Settings > Adjust Image Settings with Preview and push the icon to Performance
- (Warning - If you have a normal pc, just like me, choose carefully the graphics specs. I have some options in High, others in medium and others in Low. HDR off)
- Start Anthem and press R to the game options. In graphics, put the V-Sync off, exibition in Borderless (should be default)
- Choose your graphics and exit the game
- Go again to Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D settings > software config and add Anthem.
- Go in Texture Filtering and choose High Performance.
- Go in V-Sync and put it off or choose Fast (That depends of the frame rate of your monitor)
- Start Anthem Again and be happy.
- The stuttering should be gone and if you still have fps droping, I'm 100% sure that you put the graphics too high for your system.
It worked for me and my friends. They both have intel core i7 (idk the gen), GTX 1060 and 1080 and 8gb RAM.
Let me know if that work for you guys. See ya!!!
I've tried everything. Everything on these forums. It was working fine 3 days ago, and now unplayable no matter how much a play around with the settings both in game and on my comp
Can we get some kind of response from the Devs plz.
people who uses the term "cpu hungry" to describe bad programming should be smacked on the nose with a newspaper
They are wrong, it should be described as CPU hog/
I solve this problem.
I used 4 drivers back and forth, with different options and different settings in NVIDIA control panel, including what you figured. Nothing worked for me until I capped CPU, first with V-SYNC and then with RTSS. If it works for you great, but I bet it's an accident.