Re: [Anthem] PC extreme stuttering and FPS drops [UNPLAYABLE]

by Ygrek30

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
Indeed, we don't care about Loot fixes (the update from last night) since we can't even play the game smoothly
An official statement would be greatly appreciated
Message 101 of 260 (1,324 Views)

★ Apprentice

+1!! We need to PLAY it as we paid for it, loot? We cant even shoot!

Please, come on, EA/BIOWARE say something about this.

Message 102 of 260 (1,307 Views)

★ Apprentice
same here
Message 103 of 260 (1,244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yep. game is unplayable. exactly the same stuttering issue as the op. playing with everything on low with no anti analys, 

Message 104 of 260 (1,236 Views)

★★★★ Novice

would be nice to have this issue addressed? why are they patching the loot when a huge ammount of players cant even play the game?

Message 105 of 260 (1,228 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The new patch did nothing for me. still get fps drops and stuttering without a high GPU/CPU usage. 

Message 106 of 260 (1,105 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why is there not one reply from the ea  tech  support? So many people having issues and not a  single response?

Message 107 of 260 (1,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

IMG_4282.JPG

Here are an image showing that my fps drops persists even after the new patch. it is captured at 720p/low settings to illustrate that the problems are not related to my GPU/CPU. Simply rotating the camera in 720p/low is enough to drop the frame rate on my 2080 ti/8600k to 57-58 fps (the frame time is not correct here). just look at that low GPU/CPU usage! Before the day one patch performance was closely related to GPU load, now it is all over the place and it is impossible to achieve a locked 60 fps even on the most expensive GPU available. 

Message 108 of 260 (1,069 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Unbelievable even with the mediocre review scores I was still going to buy this when the HDR purple screen glitch was fixed like simply giving an on off switch would have been great, Because I thought at least they fixed 90% of the  performance issues from the private beta going into the open beta the I thought it was going to get better not worse.

Message 109 of 260 (1,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Taggen86
I have the same issue, I have once managed to set my graphics down to 720p and the frame rate was the same if not worse, I also have the issue where the menu says its 720p but it looks like 1080p. I have a GTX 1080 and my frame rate is between 40 to 60fps. nothing i change changes this.

Before the patch It was perfect now its just terrible.

Will the devs be fixing this any time soon?

Message 110 of 260 (1,037 Views)