Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem PC Bugs After Patch 1.1.0

by NIGHTSHADE_2K16

Original Post

Anthem PC Bugs After Patch 1.1.0

★★★ Apprentice

1. Armor and Shield stat numbers have changed. 

2. The Sunken first location : When deactivating the machine the progress will not show. However this is a visual bug only.

3. Server shutdown automatically without notification. This is during a mission, not freeplay.

Message 1 of 5 (183 Views)

Re: Anthem PC Bugs After Patch 1.1.0

★★★★ Novice

I had several problems since before and after patch. Now most of those seem to be a thing of the past since today.

But in Freeplay i encountered now several "Server Shutdown" Messages after beeing loaded into Tarsis without notice before that Server will be shut down.

Theres seriuosly a problem if u want to find scar infestation and only find that the scars have allready manipulated the Anthem Freeplay Servers.

Message 2 of 5 (146 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I accidentally completed the scare live event..they were in the east side of the map, also the same stat changes are applied to the weapons too, not only armor and shield. 

Message 3 of 5 (134 Views)

Hey @NIGHTSHADE_2K16

The Weapon/Gear Stats is a known issue:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Updates/Anthem-Known-Issues-4-24-2019/m-p/7822928#M12

Like it says there, it is a visual bug, but still works as intended before.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 4 of 5 (117 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I noticed the shield and armour reinforcement values on masterwork components is borked last night. Masterwork items are showing a much lower value than rare items in the forge, but in game the MW item provides more armour blocks than that rare item. Guess we are back to alpha bugs! But at least the game has stopped crashing on me constantly.

Message 5 of 5 (103 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help