Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Demo Expedition Launch Failure

by thingy1804

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie

6 am here in SA and I'm still not able to get into expedition. Loading screen gate has me just chilling here . I seriously this VIP demo needs to be extended for a day because I got to play yesterday for about 10minutes on an expedition until "EA fixed it's servers" and I got kicked out of the game and then just couldn't play when I launched the expedition

Message 11 of 58 (2,389 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I put the game into Full Screen and Disconnected my other Monitors this fixed the game I was able to play one game of Expedition but then the same problem happened when I ended it after playing for about an hour going back to the Fort.

Message 12 of 58 (2,375 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

After several attempts trying to load expedition and failing, we tried one more time and got in. 

12:24 PM CST 1/26/19

Message 13 of 58 (2,302 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I’ve tried a few dozen times and I still can’t launch a damn mission and this is getting ridiculous like why pay the extra to pre order to play the demo if the damn thing doesn’t work at all for the whole time it’s available like wtf!! 

Message 14 of 58 (2,278 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am on PC and I get this loading bug. I can tell when it is going to happen (when the loading screen begins), because the 3 triangles will not appear in the bottom right of the screen. Once the bug happens I cannot reload the game unless I completely reboot my computer.

Message 15 of 58 (2,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly what I was thinking - if this is a sign of things to come, I might just cancel my preorder. Bloody ridiculous! What a waste of a day to download this demo and it won’t even load!

Message 16 of 58 (2,220 Views)

★★★★ Novice

when the expedition load fails  Anthem demo keep running in the back ground, stop it via task manager and you can reload the game with out a computer restart , it doesnt solve the bug though , changing my screen settings at least got me to play the first expedition but after that the bug was back

Message 17 of 58 (2,216 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Same problem on PS4.
Message 18 of 58 (2,184 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

hi idem for me. 

I am on pc

Message 19 of 58 (2,168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

(Start the game in Administrator, if you're having the infinite loading bar (90-95%) This should fix your issue) (PC)

At this time the game needs Administrative privileges to run properly at the loading screens, I'm sure EA is working hard to fix these issues as they appear.

Message 20 of 58 (2,153 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help