Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem Crashing on Xbox one

by dejentluk3j

Original Post

Re: Anthem Crashing on Xbox one

★★ Novice
Seems like they care about fixing things for the people who can play it right now instead of fixing it for those who can't first if at all.
Message 51 of 97 (562 Views)

★★ Novice
Exact same thing as me, just MULTIPLE times up. 47 minutes = Almost or exactly 10 crashes.
Message 52 of 97 (561 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah, EA is not fixing the crashing issue. From what I have identified from all of the crashes that frequently hit me is that it has to be the same issue no matter whether you are free roaming, doing a mission, looking through your menu, etc.
Message 53 of 97 (560 Views)

★★ Novice
Yep, happens to me nearly 99% of the time. You just have to keep trying until it works, and hope you don't crash in game when it does right now.
Message 54 of 97 (559 Views)

★★ Newbie

I am having these same issues well after launch and a second patch. I closed the game then rejoined the session and it crashed a second time within a minute of rejoining. Your game has literally been made unplayable today. I’m willing to listen to solutions that address your products, do not insinuate that my hardware is the problem. (Xbox, router, ect). 

This is infuriating, paying for a product that is not complete. Your industry will fail due to this model of business; using the internet and “updates” as a false benefit for consumers when it is your golden ticket to selling unfinished products.

Fix your game, and more importantly, fix your business mentality.

Message 55 of 97 (553 Views)

★★ Newbie

It's so frustrating!! I don't get long to play anyway, and then everytime I go out on freeplay I last a few minutes and then without warning it just stops and either returns to homescreen or the xbox dashboard.

I've stopped playing for now as it's a waste of time  I'm angry because I preordered and spent a lot of hard earned money and I feel ripped off. 

Message 56 of 97 (532 Views)

★★ Newbie

I've had a few crashes. But each time it was after playing fine for at least an hour. I get the BZZZZT and kicked back to Xbox home screen. Not that big of an issue for me luckily. Playing standard edition installed from disc. Already deleted demo content. 

Message 57 of 97 (504 Views)

★★★ Novice
https://youtu.be/vmpbTNkDK0w Heres my video about it
Message 58 of 97 (488 Views)

★★★ Novice
I did a xbox restart to fix that error, a full restart.
It's a pain though and I get the same crash every couple of hours
Message 59 of 97 (478 Views)

★★ Novice

I see there's a pinned thread for crashes on ps4, but the issue doesn't seem isolated to ps4. I had the game crash twice on me today just after starting the game and pressing A to connect. Before getting to the step to press A to resume, my Xbox one x just shut off completely. I had to unplug it for 30 seconds before i was able to plug it back in and get it to actually turn on.  

Message 60 of 97 (469 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help