Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem Crashing on Xbox one

by dejentluk3j

Original Post

Anthem Crashing on Xbox one

★★★★ Novice

The game just crashed for me on Xbox during a contract for mathius this is the second crash I've had today anything known about this crash?

Message 1 of 97 (7,241 Views)

Re: Anthem Crashing on Xbox one

★★★★ Novice
It has just now crashed a third time when unlocking my third javelin
Message 2 of 97 (7,225 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I cant play the anthem trials 3 time got back to rejoin your team and it freezes and dashboards me why bother giving a trial if people cant even play it I'm pissed.

Message 3 of 97 (7,217 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I only played 2 hours of EA access trial and I have had 4 crashes and 3 disconnected from servers 

Message 4 of 97 (7,173 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I can't get through the intro. I crash at the cutscene right after you revive your downed teammates. I've tried deleting the game and downloading everything again. I'm on XB1X and have the game on a SSD. I played through the intro with no problems during beta.
Message 5 of 97 (7,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is the same for me the game is utterly unplayable every time I finish talking to a NPC it boots me out of the game as well as every time a launch a mission or open up and game box such as crafting Or the forge 

Message 6 of 97 (7,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I get a guaranteed crash if i leave forge and access either merchant after, which has snowballed to let's roll the dice and see if I get 5 minutes of play time or 30 with a crash at any given moment with no specificity. Kind of thought I'd be in Vegas gambling with a catastrophic lose streak not my game room on my box. Last I tried I was getting a good 2 minutes in if it didn't crash before server entry.

Message 7 of 97 (6,572 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too had to reinstall the game. Gonna fire it up and see if it fixed it. Very disappointing
Message 8 of 97 (6,420 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I can’t even load my game up it’s litteraly crashing EVERY time I load the game up press a to search for servers and it boots me to Xbox home screen. Every time.
Message 9 of 97 (6,402 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here Xbox one X, cannot play after update just crashes all the time.  3 times in 10mins.

Message 10 of 97 (6,393 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help