Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Crashing PS4 When Application is Closed

by Namtsae1973

Original Post

Anthem Crashing PS4 When Application is Closed

★★ Newbie

The PS4 version of Anthem is crashing the PS4 and causing the entire system to shut off when you close the application.  When I turn the system back on, I have to repair files on the hard drive and restart everything because the system was not shut down properly.  I am getting this error when it happens: CE-36329-3.  I have never had this happen on any other game, and it only started after the latest patch of Anthem.  Please fix this, I won't be playing Anthem again until this is fixed I don't want to destroy my PS4 over this game. 

Message 1 of 5 (434 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This keeps happening to me and my friend too. This really needs to be patched now.
Message 2 of 5 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yea, this should be a high priority. Multiple threads on forums and this shutdown can actually damage the PS4 hard drive.
Message 3 of 5 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my ps4 pro has exploded

Message 4 of 5 (360 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

If you purchased through PSN you can return Anthem in you request a refund before 14 days. They have 5 days left to fix this. I really really want to Play Anthem, but this basic functioning of the game needs to be priority #1.

Message 5 of 5 (354 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help