[Anthem 1.0.4 & 1.0.3 Patch] Server Connectivity Issues

by MoNeY-T4GN

Original Post

Re: [Anthem 1.0.3 Patch] Server Connectivity and Major Bugs

★ Guide
@Megs77 We hope it solves that issue. Let's wait and watch.
Message 81 of 183 (689 Views)

★ Guide
@Soulforger90 Because Anthem wasn't running well it gave me chance to play TD2. The server performance and gameplay especially gun fires are amazing in it. I grind alot in that Game and I am a Level 15 for now.
But I still miss Anthem since flying, visuals, grinding in that game (for now) feels too much satisfying to me.
Hope they fix issues tomorrow.
Message 82 of 183 (688 Views)

★ Guide
@DarkByke I'm not sure about that but you can upload Image to Image hosting sites and share link here.
Message 83 of 183 (687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I think they are trying to bury posts. Some of my topics have been placed in other posts I have made. I am so tired of not being able to play.

All known issues listed related to connection I have still. PS4 games  Division 1 and 2 works great, Destiny 1 and 2, Apex Legends, Battlefield 4, 1 and Hardline works, Rainbow 6 Seige, Doom, Titanfall works. I have Xbox and Titanfall 2, Halo 5, Apex, Battlefield Hardline and 1 works. I dare not purchase Anthem on Xbox 1. Point is, Anthem is broken and I run 2 systems that use same ISP with many online games that work just fine. Trash or worse.

Message 84 of 183 (667 Views)

★ Guide
@ismail78 Let's hope this gets fixed after today's patch. Guys do keep me posted how the health of the game is post the update
Message 85 of 183 (663 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm at work and won't be able to do a full install until I get home, but I've read all the patch notes here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/b5q1f4/anthem_104_game_update_notes/

And I only see one line about, "Fixed a number of issues that could cause the game to crash" which I'm not sure is the same as constantly disconnecting. I would have liked to have seen a brief explanation and acknowledgement that they are aware of the server errors / disconnects and here is the solution and brief explanation as to WHY it's happening?

For those of you able to get on, patch, and play...let the rest of us know if you're still getting disconnected. I will have to do a full install again, but I'm going to follow the community response to see if they have fixed the server issues.

Message 86 of 183 (650 Views)

★ Guide
@Soulforger90 I completely echo you and would also wait for community's response.
Message 87 of 183 (634 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It turns out that windows was running some programs in the background that was taking up a good chunk of my CPU. And I didn't diabled/enabled the EA Games User Info. Might try that after I finish updating the game today, at this point what could it hurt.

Message 88 of 183 (609 Views)

★ Guide
@LyllithMorgan7 Sure, We would love to hear from you on the progress. Do keep us posted.
Message 89 of 183 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

still getting dc's during the matchmaking into loading screen process, out of all the missions ive done so far ive had 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 3/4, 2/3 dc's, not fixed but seems alot better. also the last one i did was hor on gm2 and the monitor didnt even drop a mw so idk wats up with that.

Message 90 of 183 (600 Views)