Re: [Anthem 1.0.3 Patch] Server Connectivity and Major Bugs

by marxlne

Original Post

★ Guide
There haven't been any upvotes to my recent post at Reddit. Gamers there are only focused on loot since their game remains connected. Our issue is just getting suppressed out there. Brenon Holmes has stopped responding too. I'll keep trying my best to bring this to their attention but I can't do this alone.
Message 161 of 183 (651 Views)

★ Guide
Hey folks, With the recent patch rollout (1.0.4.02) are you still experiencing server connectivity issues ?
Do post and let me know
Message 162 of 183 (604 Views)

★ Novice

had no issues with anthem at all until todays patch. now i cant connect and get the infinite loading screen loop

Message 163 of 183 (597 Views)

★ Guide
Oh no.... That's not good news...Do keep us posted on how it goes tomorrow.
Message 164 of 183 (595 Views)

★★★ Novice

I too lately have been getting error loading pilot data i reset my router , completely disconnected my X box from the power for 5 mins reconnected power waited 5 mins and then tried to restart the game and still getting the same issues was so bad on the weekend i just stopped playing as there's nothing worse than constantly waiting for a load screen get into a mission or stronghold only to be kicked straight away another load screen then the error loading pilot data press A then B back to the fort and start again to find the same thing happened 3 times in a row just making the game unplayable. The errors loading pilot data have seen to got worse lately to the point where the game is basically in its worst broken state since launch and if you do actually get in theres the issues with legendary loot drops 5 gm1 strongholds and not one , I have not tried the new patch yet as it came out early this morning and are at work but I hope they brought some more stability to the game even tho the patch notes does not mention it. 

Message 165 of 183 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Since the patch I can’t enter the game

Message 166 of 183 (551 Views)

★ Guide
@Warchild1970 Check if you're facing network packet loss. I was diagnosed of the same.
Message 167 of 183 (543 Views)

★ Guide
@Blahblahbladity Can you describe in more details what's happening ?
Message 168 of 183 (542 Views)

★ Novice

I just got the game on a weekend and the network problems are horrendous. I've only managed to finish couple of first story expeditions and i had to do them from the start so many times because i've lost connection to the servers. My playstyle is slowish because i want to enjoy and explore the world (which looks outstanding btw), plus i'm playing on Hard/Private mode which takes me about 1-2 hours to finish one expedition and it's is very rare occasion i won't get network disconnection during this time.

And no, it's not my personal home network issue, i'm sitting on a solid 300mbits synchronous fiber connection with zero network issues in other MMO games i play (FFXIV, LOTRO).

Problems seem to occur more often on a weekend and when US people start to wake up (i myself play in europe timezone). It's clear there are some serious performance issues on EA side ...

Message 169 of 183 (525 Views)

★ Guide
@marxlne and everyone....Guys do one thing and share screenshots.
Download PingPlotter and set target address as easo.ea.com run it for 5 mins and capture a screenshot. share that screen by uploading it to image sharing sites or tweet to me - (find my Twitter in original post). Here's my recent Reddit post with my result.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/bbe6xn/facing_a_lot_of_anthem_server_disconnects_sin...
Message 170 of 183 (523 Views)