Original Post

Re: [Anthem 1.0.3 Patch] Server Connectivity and Major Bugs

★★★ Novice
Game just crashed randomly for me ever since day 1

1.0.2 was bad, 1.0.3 was better, but 1.0.4 is back to rubbish level

can't play a game with out worrying when it will crash

reinstalled Win 10 and game and still the same

if BW/EA don't get it fixed they'll just be losing players to Borderlands 3

i love what BW had done with Mass Effect but now this is just plain disappointment
Message 121 of 183 (495 Views)

★ Guide
Guys as promised here is my Video that I recorded yesterday indicating how the game performed. Spoilers for Heart of Rage Story Mission.

https://youtu.be/2HwJJ7wy2o4

Do let me know ✌️
Message 122 of 183 (465 Views)

★ Guide
Hey Guys, I think my happiness was short lived as today the server disconnects again occured a lot just like how they did when Patch 1.0.3 rolled out. As a result of which I have updated my original post and have posted on Reddit too. Please check my original post and upvote and support the post on Reddit aswell.

I'm going to reach out to Brenon Holmes (Technical Design Directory - BW) about this and update you further on the situation.
Message 123 of 183 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Haven't been able to play since 1.0.4 patch. I keep getting a Error retrieving Anthem live Service data on the 1st loading screen.

I tried everything EA Help suggested and more... When someone else plays the game on my account, it works.

Been able play 230 hours pre-patch 1.0.4... Now I can't anymore Frown

Message 124 of 183 (411 Views)

★ Guide
Please upvote the post on Reddit. Go to 1st Page to find the link.
Message 125 of 183 (402 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MoNeY I commented and upvoted hopefully we can give this thread more visibility. It’s been long enough for a fix.
Message 126 of 183 (394 Views)

★ Guide
@ac3eb Much Much appreciated brother. Thanks a lot for every minute spent in helping out getting this game fixed !!
Message 127 of 183 (366 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, it says connection problem and that the anthem service is currently unavaiable. But my ps4 is connected fine with my internet. FFS I can play my other online ps4 games. I think I really need my refund back. I tried to be faithful but this is rediculous.

Message 128 of 183 (363 Views)

★ Guide
@Cataclyze I do understand your frustration. We all are in hopes of getting this game fixed. If you feel like please do upvote on Reddit as BioWare is most active there. Check out the 1st page post to find the link brother.
Message 129 of 183 (357 Views)

Re: [Anthem 1.0.4 & 1.0.3 Patch] Server Connectivity Issues

★★★ Novice

So I have come to a conclusion that its EA or maybe even BW. Because I play Apex Legends and I can't even connect to that game. So both Anthem and Apex Legends is unplayable for 3 days for me lol. UGH

Message 130 of 183 (356 Views)