Re: [Anthem 1.0.3 Patch] Server Connectivity and Major Bugs

by quecojo

Original Post

★ Guide
Hey everybody, FINALLY some good news !! I got a response from Brenon Holmes from BioWare (Community Manager I believe) who said he'll get back to me about the Server connectivity issue tomorrow and hopefully they can bring in some kind of a fix for this soon. (Just not in Tuesday's server update).
Message 21 of 183 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem teh same errors:

a) Error connecting to Anthem live service data.
b) Unable to connect with EA Servers.
c) Error updating Pilot Data.

and like you say, this is not top priority for the developers nobody say nothing about this.

Message 22 of 183 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

good news at last they put attention to this please keep us updated

Message 23 of 183 (1,059 Views)

★ Guide
I will for sure
Message 24 of 183 (1,044 Views)

★★ Novice

I concur. I've also received a DM on Twitter concerning the issue. Sent them picts of the error messages. Wade from EAhelp. He passed my picts and information to the Devs. He mentioned that they have seen people posting about the issue and are looking into a fix. They need more info friends. Keep sending them picts of the error, more info will help them in finding the issues.

Message 25 of 183 (1,043 Views)

★ Guide
I would say give them your location so that they get some idea what regions are facing impacts. Server connectivity issues like these depict servers not running either the latest server side patch or not updated with game updates to cause these issues but I can be wrong. Thanks for the help DeadOclock (Cool ID)
Message 26 of 183 (1,039 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have just uninstalled the game and cleared the cache! I'm about to do a fresh install (Xbox One X) and see if it helps! But my guess is that the problem is a server side thing! When it finishes I will update the post.

Message 27 of 183 (989 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it is tragic how unhelpful they are with this issue.  Trying not to accept the blame for this dumpster fire.  Their tech support sent me a list of things I could do to fix the issue on my end.  For PS4.  Even though I told them multiple times I play o  xbox

Message 28 of 183 (977 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for calling them out on this.  They should be embarrassed that we are having so much trouble trying to play a game we all spent good money on.  And even more embarrassed by how little they are doing yo fix the issue.   Just took our money and ran  

Message 29 of 183 (974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since yesterday I have also joined in the group that I cannot play. Cannot even get past the Title screen...

Finally got an error code a few min ago... ErrorCode: 0x594125e823e13999-ffffffff00000000

Please fix this! I have been enjoying Anthem to a great degree since release!

Message 30 of 183 (960 Views)