Re: [Anthem 1.0.4 & 1.0.3 Patch] Server Connectivity Issues

by JedLaRosa14

Original Post

★ Guide
Hey Everyone, So no issues whatsoever so far after using VPN. I've reached Level 30 and also obtained 1 Legendary (Not so good though).
I'd like to ask who all are still facing server connectivity issues ? I would request at least 10 people responding with no issues so that I can close off this topic. Else I have no problem keeping it open for those facing issues still.
Message 181 of 183 (896 Views)

★ Novice

Heya mate

Seen you've done a lot of work trying to raise these issues with anthem to the devs which is great 😁I haven't had any luck with the error retrieving anthem live service data on my ps4 with the solutions people are offering.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. 

Message 182 of 183 (743 Views)

★★ Novice

My God! After two years of not using the games from EA and I came back to use their games to give them a chance and a benefit of the doubt to test their games again due to the have on sale for Anthem for just $10. To my surprise, this complaint post was way back in 2019? But it is already 2021, and this is still the problem??!?!?!?!? What the hell is going on? Worthless EA. This is very frustrating.

They should shut down their business if they can't even fix a simple issue like this one! Waste of time downloading this game and effort! I should have used my $10 for a better game than Anthem!

Message 183 of 183 (509 Views)