Re: Animation/Lag Issue

by CODE_Mange

Original Post

Animation/Lag Issue

★★★★ Novice

Is anyone else noticing a horrible animation lag when downing and killing enemies? Since the launch of the Legendary Hunt I have been having a horrible experience as enemies that I or my team downs or kills are taking 2-3 seconds to register as such. I have almost 600 hours in this game and have NEVER seen it act like it has since the Legendary Hunt patch. I am also noticing that I constantly have the red connection indicator on my screen when I have never had this issue either. I have a 100mb up/ 10mb down connection that maxes out every speed test I try. This issue is essentially killing the experience for me completely especially considering it only developed after logging over 590 hours on the game. I'm hoping someone has a clue what's going on and that this is resolved soon. Apex cant afford too many more issues. 

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have even faster connection 350 Mbps and the same red speed warning plus sometimes other 2 warnings.My pc is very good

Message 2 of 4 (218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not the only one. Alot of my friends, including myself, are having the same problem.

It seems like everything has a delay: hits, deaths, opening death boxes etc. Etc. Has to get fix soon...

Message 3 of 4 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
yeah me and all my friends have the same issue, too much lag after the patch. (SA servers - sao pablo)
Message 4 of 4 (181 Views)