Re: Android to iOS

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Android to iOS

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to transfer account from Android to iOS but after well over an hour on the phone with EA I have still not been able to get it fixed. Is there no email options? I work same hours as chat support is open so I can only call on the weekends. Actually says my case was fixed even though nothing was done except me sending screenshots of Google transactions. I've spent too much time and money on this game to just stop playing but this kind of help is easier and easier to just walk away.

Message 1 of 5 (586 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @thisisajoke1337

We have a thread here on AHQ with steps on how to perform a transfer from one OS to another. It may help you. Can you check it out and follow the directions in there: Move your account to a different operating system

If it's giving you trouble, you can reach the support team through email by sending in a Help ticket from your SWGOH account in-game. This thread will walk you through those steps: How to contact support.

- EA_LAnna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've already tried that and it didn't work. I was just in a chat and they just ended my session before anything was resolved. I've also opened a case in game and have had no help whatsoever. It's insane how simple this should be but it feels as though no one from EA is willing to help me at all other than tell me to do what i've already done. 

Message 3 of 5 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @thisisajoke1337,

I'm afraid I'm not sure which step didn't work for you.

Can you share any additional context about what you've tried? Those steps outlined in that thread are how one can transfer an account to a different OS. Was there any issues with those steps? Have you been able to complete them all?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Lanna 

If I move my account to a new device ... android to iOS ... does this mean I can no longer play the game on iOS?

Message 5 of 5 (427 Views)