An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 3276

by Drunky_Teddy

Original Post

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 3276

★★★ Novice

Everytime I try to install the game, this message pops up ''An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327683:0'' It won't download, please help.

Message 1 of 9 (3,280 Views)

Can't install the game

★★★ Novice

Everytime I try to install the game, a text pops up saying ''An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327683:0'' I don't know how to fix it or why it pops up...

Message 2 of 9 (3,280 Views)

Can you please help me? Game won't download.

★★★ Novice

When I try to install the game, it says ''An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327683:0'' Idk why or how this happened.

Message 3 of 9 (3,260 Views)

Can someone please * help me? Used 5 hours with no one responding.

★★★ Novice

I've had a problem since 6 hours ago and turned in 5 hours ago. Tried to get help since, but who * notices? No one, cause no one * cares. Anyways, my game can't download for some * reason, right when I click it, it crashes, saying ''An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327683:0''. If I don't get a respond in the near 2 hours, I'm gonna * rip my hair out of myself.

Message 4 of 9 (3,276 Views)

Re: Can someone please * help me? Used 5 hours with no one responding.

★★★ Novice

Dude everyone is having the problems with the game ATM.I cant even get into MM game...the only hope is to w8 EA to do finally something every 2 of 3 people is having random errors with the game you are not the only one... i can't help you sorry..just do like me..w8 few days if there is still nothing to help you,i dont know but its * EA after all

Message 5 of 9 (3,264 Views)

why does it show me Error: 327683:0 when i try to download apex legends

★★★ Newbie

It also won't let me add it to my library. When I try to run the installer as Administrator, it shows me the Error: 327683:0

Message 6 of 9 (3,238 Views)

Re: why does it show me Error: 327683:0 when i try to download apex legends

Community Manager

@weazidaki321 @Drunky_Teddy @ThanksGODl1kesMe 

Please try temporarily disabling your antivirus and firewall and then retry.

If the error persists, perform a clean boot before retrying again: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Let us know how you get on, thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 9 (3,222 Views)

Re: why does it show me Error: 327683:0 when i try to download apex legends

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It does't work

Message 8 of 9 (2,993 Views)

Re: Can someone please * help me? Used 5 hours with no one responding.

★★★★★ Newbie
@Drunky_Teddy even me this happened to me too
Message 9 of 9 (2,074 Views)