Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

An error has occurred while trying to redirect your request.

by Sasay_Kudosay

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

An error has occurred while trying to redirect your request.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi

If i try to subs SWTOR i see this "An error has occurred while trying to redirect your request. Please, try again later."

I delete  the payment details in swtor then in the EA/Origin account also delete the payment details. It doesn't worked.

Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: An error has occurred while trying to redirect your request.

Community Manager

@Sasay_Kudosay 

As you may have tried the steps suggested elsewhere regarding this issue, please contact us directly for help:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/I-Can-t-Sub-for-the-last-7-days/m-p/7356163#M47095

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)

All Replies

Re: An error has occurred while trying to redirect your request.

Community Manager

@Sasay_Kudosay 

As you may have tried the steps suggested elsewhere regarding this issue, please contact us directly for help:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/I-Can-t-Sub-for-the-last-7-days/m-p/7356163#M47095

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 2 (106 Views)

Developer Tracker

Follow the Developers, Community Managers, and Producers on the official forums!

View more

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More
promo

Maintaining Account Security

Keeping your account security up to date is very important if you want to keep your characters, items, and personal information safe!

View more on EA Help