Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

An error has occurred and you are no longer in sync with the game session

by NathanTheLegend

Original Post

Re: An error has occurred and you are no longer in sync with the game session

★★★ Novice

I'm convinced it's a glitch within the game as all of us can't all experience the same 'connection' problem conveniently after a foul is given in game surely. Knowing Ea this will be fixed in fifa 45

Message 41 of 48 (453 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi all

I recommend you post replies to this thread as EA have responded that they want to gather more info

Re: "An error has occurred and you are no longer synced with the online mat - Page 3 - Answer HQ (ea...

If you could post but also reinforce in your reply that the issue is related to fouling rather than connection

Message 42 of 48 (439 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jacti please do not bump multiple threads as this is considered spamming.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 43 of 48 (420 Views)

★★★ Novice

Don't mean to be rude mate. But if you're interested in spam, maybe try and help us all who are spamming this pro clubs issue we are all facing.

Cheers

Message 44 of 48 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

its not just pro clubs mate , i get it in 1v1 seasons too , sometimes i get the loss and sometimes there is no record of the match.

Actually just got it at 88mins when i was winning 3-1.

Message 45 of 48 (351 Views)

★★ Novice
@Akula-TSR I've played 1v1 seasons fine with yellows but pro clubs as soon as a yellow card is given im kicked with this useless error. Im glad I didnt pay for this rubbish on PC and got it as part of ea play.
Message 46 of 48 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As @Jacti mentioned previously , its nearly 8 months in a game that comes out annually. I dont hold out much hope of it ever being fixed to be honest.

Message 47 of 48 (309 Views)

Betreff: An error has occurred and you are no longer in sync with the game sessi

★★ Novice

Hello Everyone,

I have identified a 'fix' for this problem that has definitely stopped the issue from occurring, me and my team have managed to play quite a few games whilst absolutely decimating the other team with leg breaking tackles and a lot of cards.

As identified by a lot of us in this thread the issue steams from not a connectivity issue but a problem with the game engine handling high core count CPUs (i9/R9). This is mainly attributed to Hyperthreading for Intel users and SMT for AMD user. Hyperthreading or SMT is (rough description) a feature of modern processors that allows you to essentially double the amount of cores in your system. The fix is to disable these options

AMD USERS (RYZEN 9)

To disable SMT you can do it through one of two ways although both require you to reboot your device. The first is do disable it from your BIOS, restart your pc and then repeatedly press either DEL, F4, F8 or F12 (tends to change depending on your motherboard make). The best thing you can do really is google '*motherboard model* how to disable SMT'. The other option you have to download an official AMD Ryzen management application called Ryzen master. You can download it here: AMD Ryzen™ Master Utility for Overclocking Control | AMD using this console you can change your SMT settings without having to go into the BIOS - it is important to note that you still have to reboot your device.

INTEL USERS (Intel i9)

The solution is similar for Intel devices, boot your pc into the bios and look for the option to disable hyperthreading, again if you google the model of your motherboard and 'how to disable HT' then you should find your answer. I'm not sure if Intel has a similar application to Ryzen master but someone else in this thread may be able to shed some light on this.

NOTE TO EA

Although this can be used to stop the issue from occurring this should in no way be treated as the solution. For players to have to remove essentially half of their PC's processing power (in theory) shouldn't be classed as a 'fix'. The development team at EA need to modify the game engine to work with SMT/HT

What I would sign this off with is that if you have been experiencing this issue you should definitely not invest in FIFA22. The next game is using the same game engine as the current release and likely hood the issue will carry over - wait until this has been addressed and then purchase the next game.

Orginal Post: @Jacti :

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/quot-An-error-has-occurred-and-you-are-no-longer-synced-w...

Message 48 of 48 (81 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help