Always lagging in servers

by Army_Freaker12

Original Post

Always lagging in servers

★★★ Newbie

I’m always lagging in my servers, also in other servers. I have fiber optic internet and I’m confused apex is the only game I lag in any help please let me know it’s usually the prediction error symbol. 

Message 1 of 5 (345 Views)

Connecting to lobby lag

★ Guide

When leave a game after team dies.  Game lags, freezes and takes along time to get out. Or kicks me out of game with connection time out.

Message 2 of 5 (364 Views)

LAGGING ALL OVER THE PLACE SINCE UPDATE

★★★★★ Novice

Since the update and all the bugs that come with every single update, I've been lagging everywhere, every game. I go on cod, fifa, gta any other game and I'm fine. My connection is 90mb/ 6mb/ 35ms  so I know it's not on my half. Happens every update. And along with completely * up my main (pathfinder) I also acant play the game due to * servers. Couldn't play last time because I had too much friends LOOOOL  deleted some friends and suddenly the games fine. Some game you've got there 

Message 3 of 5 (402 Views)

Re: LAGGING ALL OVER THE PLACE SINCE UPDATE

★★★★★ Novice

And imagine making millions and millions off fake imaginary cards across multiple games and still can't fix your game 

Message 4 of 5 (398 Views)

Lag, bug issues, constantly crashing

★★★★★ Newbie

So ever since this new update game has been constanly crashing, i suspect due to crossplay, nor can i turn crossplay off. Legends coins amount has dissappeared. Abd overall frustrated due to not even being able to Que into a game of any kind not even the firing range

Message 5 of 5 (388 Views)