Re: Almost a year in and the "unable to connect" bug is still a proble

by HanzoTheRealYT

Original Post

Almost a year in and the "unable to connect" bug is still a problem

★★★ Pro

It's so frustrating to sit down for a few depressing rounds of Apex only to be turned away from the loading screen because the game was "unable to connect to EA servers", seriously, this has been a problem since day one iirc but it's still not being addressed, I've even re downloaded the game and done system repairs or whatever I was recommended but nothing ever fixed it, it just happens atleast once a day usually forcing me to give up and go do something else instead, Please look into this

Message 1 of 6 (392 Views)

★★★ Novice

i do have this code;net error which is in almost every game. problem appeared since yesterday. and i have done EVERYTHING to fix it.

Message 2 of 6 (348 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Pretzelnutcake I've had this problem since day 1, it comes and goes... Installed again the game just now (after probable 10-12months) and already happening again xD
Message 3 of 6 (274 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ezRAFA I may have found a workaround that seems to fix it until you have to log in again atleast.

Press the options menu while in the home screen where it says "press to continue" or whatever, (TV broke so haven't played in a bit), and switch the "convert incoming voice to text" option ON and try logging in, it should work after that
Message 4 of 6 (262 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Pretzelnutcake Too late, uninstalled and moved on with my life, once again
Message 5 of 6 (258 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ezRAFA Ah rip, but keep it in mind if you decide to hop back for S4
Message 6 of 6 (244 Views)