Alliance- services are temporarily unavailable

by 1UnicycleAce

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Alliance- services are temporarily unavailable

★★ Novice

It took a long time to login and I can't view alliance. I am getting notification that I can request cards. I seen this before but it's not coming back right away.

Message 1 of 7 (939 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Alliance- services are temporarily unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA. Thank you for replying. I really appreciate it. The Alliance tab appear again yesterday without me doing anything to fix it. It's working ok now and I am able to join alliances and interact with the team. Thank you. 

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (709 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @1UnicycleAce thanks for reaching out. Can I get your Persona ID, found in Settings > About to investigate this further? Are you currently in an alliance also? Thanks.

Message 2 of 7 (903 Views)

★★ Novice

Still seeing the same error for the Alliance tab. Services unavailable try again later.

once a week or so if I touch the alliance tab it will so me my requested unit and how many my alliance gave me. Other than that the service is unavailable.

Message 3 of 7 (760 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Grasshopper. I have has this similar problem for more than a week. Is there a solution yet?
Message 4 of 7 (737 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Gut1310 thanks for reaching out. I see on another thread you have already tried clearing your cache. Do you have your account linked to email, Facebook or Google Play Games/iOS Game Center? If so, could you try reinstalling the game? You can retrieve your account after the first tutorial mission in Settings > Link Account. Please only try is if you have your account linked in some way. If that doesn't resolve it, can you send me your Persona ID, found in Settings > About? I recommend noting this 13 digit number down before uninstalling and reinstalling. 

Message 5 of 7 (720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA. Thank you for replying. I really appreciate it. The Alliance tab appear again yesterday without me doing anything to fix it. It's working ok now and I am able to join alliances and interact with the team. Thank you. 

Message 6 of 7 (710 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the update @Gut1310, glad it came back! Wonder what happened?! Thinking Oh well, enjoy!

Message 7 of 7 (698 Views)