Re: All skins reset.

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All skins reset.

★ Novice

Okay I was loading into a game and i picked mirage.

When it showed us our squad it switched to me to wraith and she had default skin, banner,and pose. So I loaded in with wraith somehow when i picked mirage? 

I get back to the lobby and noticed that ALL my skins,banners,and everything has been reset. EVEN GUN SKINS! WHAT THE HECK????

XBOX ONE S WITH SSD RUNNING APEX. 

Message 1 of 4 (2,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey,

If you are unable to find your skins, i recommend relogging or making sure you aren't logged in to the wrong account.

If  this problem still occur, you can contact a EA Advisor to look in to this case.
Click here to contact a EA Advisor

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,991 Views)

All Replies

Hey,

If you are unable to find your skins, i recommend relogging or making sure you aren't logged in to the wrong account.

If  this problem still occur, you can contact a EA Advisor to look in to this case.

Message 2 of 4 (1,992 Views)

★ Expert

Bump, just had this glitch happen to me as well, any solutions to this issue?

Message 3 of 4 (1,802 Views)

Hey @Gabrielmojo26 

Yes, there is Wink
We cannot help with account-related issues on Answer HQ but the support team will happily look into this situation for you.

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

Hey,

Message 4 of 4 (1,771 Views)