Re: All servers show same Ping

by Draxonfly

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

The server list doesn't seem to update the number of players either now after the initial load. Most annoying, has anyone even acknowledged this as an issue?

Message 11 of 18 (1,423 Views)

★ Apprentice
It would be better to have battlelog instead of Ingame UI Frown
Message 12 of 18 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Me too.  I contacted support and they thought I had a router problem  This started about 3 weeks ago - right about the time the UI was updated and Microsoft released the Fall Creators Update.  At first it was just 1 of 3 PCs, then 2, then within 2 weeks all 3.  All 3 had the EA and Microsoft update.

Message 13 of 18 (1,379 Views)

★★ Novice

yes still got the same issue. all server show exact same ping in browser but not in battlelog. this trouble is really annoying . this trouble is also happen on my bf4 and bf1

Message 14 of 18 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

6 months later...nothing fixed.  Still showing two pings only.  And with the last Dice browser patch - all the servers marked as favorites have lost their stars...if servers actually displayed their real ping instead of just two incorrect numbers I wouldn't be able to tell which servers already were in my favorites tab.  It looks like BF5 is staged under the same browser so it will inherit the same problems.

Message 15 of 18 (1,087 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been away from the game for just over a week. Nothing changed my side. Now all the servers show the same ping of either 71, 193 or 207. It changes between these every time in restart and cycle my router. This was all good before and the server I usually play that has 17 is now part of this. I connected to the server but then get constant spikes up to 1500 at times. 

Did several Speedtests - Ookla, great constant results of 4 ping and 70Mbps. Changed my router with all the same results. Did trace route and no packet loss. 

What am I missing?

Message 16 of 18 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

All servers are showing the same ping for me too still.

Even when i set the filters to include diferent countries (so i definitely know they should be different) all the pings are the same number.

Refreshing, they stay the same.

I restart the pc and the game, it is a different ping number but all the servers have the same ping number still.

Duno what the go is??

Message 17 of 18 (1,048 Views)

★★★★ Novice

2021, still not fixed. What a f****** joke

Message 18 of 18 (717 Views)