All progress reset due to Gamecenter issue

by radicalism4life

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All progress reset due to Gamecenter issue

★★★ Newbie

I got a notification for game center when I opened the app, and it gave me two options: the left option was "New game", and the right side option was "continue" or something like that. I have never seen this pop up before in the two years I have played this game. Not once.

The first few times i opened the app (I was going on and off over the course of half an hour), I clicked the continue option.

Then I accidentally clicked the new game option. This can be reversed if I sign out of game center apparently, however that is not working.
Not sure to fix this. It does not matter whether or not I am signed into game center, I always am at the tutorial.

If there is any additional information that I need to give in terms of account info, I can give whatever I have available. Here is my swgoh.gg account:

Message 1 of 2 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All progress reset due to Gamecenter issue

Community Manager

Hi @radicalism4life

Please get in touch with our support team asap using the steps from the thread linked below. If you have the Player ID from the original account handy, that would be helpful also:

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (396 Views)

All Replies

Re: All progress reset due to Gamecenter issue

Community Manager

Hi @radicalism4life

Please get in touch with our support team asap using the steps from the thread linked below. If you have the Player ID from the original account handy, that would be helpful also:

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (397 Views)