Re: All players glitch around and teleport

by STEW_R0IDS

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I also have this issue in similar measures, like to firstly say I have no issue running any other game multiplayer on my PS4, this game however early game people stutter around and when ADS'ing I have an issue with my aim skipping around the screen making it impossible to aim in many tense situations, I seem to stutter backwards and forwards, even the in game UI and loading bars skip back and forwards, its made it not so enjoyable to play, I had no prior issues in the initial week until popularity peaked. 

Message 21 of 29 (2,744 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade After figuring out how to port forward Apex Legends on my router it seemed to have fixed the issue for the last 2 days that I have been playing. I will update this if the issue returns.

Message 22 of 29 (8,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

https://youtu.be/mLVft7T2VwY

For almost a month now my Apex which worked perfectly will not stop having enemy players that teleport everywhere.

I've tried the both the Intel and killer Ethernet ports and both act the same. I have also used a USB3.0 AC wifi adapter with the same results. I updated everything and even turned off the killer streamline function to no effect.

I have 100/10 connection with spectrum.

Just frustrated that it's been almost a month and I haven't been able to enjoy a game of Apex anymore. Bought the battle pass and got this issue shortly after.

No issues with any other origin games (BFV) either.

Message 23 of 29 (2,545 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've got exact same issue, I wish some1 would come with fix cause I feel like dropping this game

Message 24 of 29 (2,510 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here. started happening a week ago or so. all seems good until you are about to touch the ground on the drop, then the teleporting stop motion stuff starts happening. if i manage to hide for a minute or so, it starts to level out and gameplay goes back to normal. 

Message 25 of 29 (2,472 Views)

★ Apprentice
what You are facing is server lag and it appears to everyone, we r discussing different problem here
Message 26 of 29 (2,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im quiting apex because of that

Message 27 of 29 (1,960 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same exact problem, it stops lagging usually at the end of the game and shows a red packet loss symbol the whole game

Message 28 of 29 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It was the freaking Easy Anti Cheat!!!!

I've been having this issue for a loooong time but I think I fixed it by myself. none of the replies helped me and I was so angry.

Start the game so that Easy Anti Cheat starts automatically then open task manager and go to details tab. 

from the look for Easy Anti Cheat and click right on it --> set priority => low

I did this and it actually solved the problem I hope it works for u guys too <3

Mo

Message 29 of 29 (827 Views)