All of my Settings and Cards don't save

by NotJaytony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All of my Settings and Cards don't save

★★★ Newbie

Every time I load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 all of my settings, Star Card loadouts, etc. aren't/won't save. Each time I load up the game I have to re-enter all of my settings and redo all of my loadouts. I had just upgraded my mobo (motherboard) and reinstalled windows, and being that I played this game at least 5 days a week, I would really like to not have to deal with the hassle of doing this every time I load up the game. Also, the game goes through a mini tutorial each time I load it up (and I'm no new player; I'm max rank) telling me about what classes are, what star cards are, and what skill points do (see included images). It never did this before having to redownload the game and origin after getting the new mobo. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 5 (1,185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All of my Settings and Cards don't save

EA DICE Team

Hey @NotJaytony  this is normally tied to read and write issues with the SWBF2 document folder - SWBF2 cant save its settings. 

Make sure that no firewall or antivirus is stopping it.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,099 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @NotJaytony  this is normally tied to read and write issues with the SWBF2 document folder - SWBF2 cant save its settings. 

Make sure that no firewall or antivirus is stopping it.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 5 (1,100 Views)

★★ Novice
@NotJaytony bro whats the solution..i tried everything and its still not working
Message 3 of 5 (977 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I couldn't play battlefront 2 due to the issue that causes to not save ability cards and settings .I asked for EA help and I couldn't find any solution. please help me
Message 4 of 5 (976 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @the_adb_prime, do you have Onedrive or Google docs running in the background?

/Atic

Message 5 of 5 (697 Views)