All my games are deleted and I cant get on my accound

by sorryforgaming

Original Post

All my games are deleted and I cant get on my accound

★★★ Newbie

Hi

As I opened my Origin client today i had to realize that all my games are gone. My accout was as i had never opened it : I had to take a new picture and I had to set my account security options. As I wanted to go on the website of Origin to watch my acoount I had to realize that I cant do anything because he askes me to register a security question and if I click on save it asks me again and again. Now I'm a little bit angry because my account has been resetted and all my games are deleted. I hope for fast answer

Message 1 of 3 (207 Views)

Re: All my games are deleted and I cant get on my accound

Anonymous
Hello,

If you are certain you are logged in with the right account I suggest you contact a game advisor to check your account.

To contact support, please visit the following site:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us

# Please login to the site by using the login fucntion in the menu bar, top-right.
# If need, you can change your language by clicking on the displayed language in the menu bar, top-left
# Now search the game you need help with.
# Click on the provided game image to select it and next.
# On the next page, select your platform and click next
# As final choice, select a topic and enter your problem and click next

The site will now give you the available contact options. These depend on the country/language you chose.

Best regards,
inSmithereens

# If an answer was the solution to your problem, please mark it as the solution. It could help others.
# If you want to reward a helping post, you can click the XP button.
# Please note, I am not an EA employee.
Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)

Re: All my games are deleted and I cant get on my accound

★★★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me as well, but only 2 of my games are gone. Don't expect a fast answer because I have contacted customer support twice and so far nothing has been done. Both times  I was told the games were gone due to a 'charged back' and to contact accounts disputs. The first person wouldn't even give me the definition of what a charge back was and all the second person would say was it was a return of funds and they wouldn't help me. I know the charge back must be an error in their system because I didn't do one and certainly didn't get any money back for the games. Emailed account disputes about 36 hrs ago and still no reply. Very poor service and very frustration having games you paid for removed from your account without any notification or money refunded. I hope you get a more speedy response than I have and that you get your games back.

Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)