Re: All my friends disappeared?

by renbar152

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All my friends disappeared?

★ Guide

This morning I wake to no friends.i had 50 friends and they are all gone. Any know why this happened? Is there a known fix? Thank you 

Message 1 of 5 (4,389 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Pro

This happens to me periodically. Your friend list did not actually disappear. Just wait a few hours it'll come back. I'm pretty sure, EA is aware of it. It happened to me a few days ago. I waited a few hours my friend list came back.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,367 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

This happens to me periodically. Your friend list did not actually disappear. Just wait a few hours it'll come back. I'm pretty sure, EA is aware of it. It happened to me a few days ago. I waited a few hours my friend list came back.

Message 2 of 5 (4,368 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@renbar152 I have experienced this once because I was connected to a not very stable Wifi and as I changed to 4G all my friends disappeared from the list.

Could you try closing unnecessary apps, delete cached files and restarting your device? My friends list was back after I restarted my phone.

Basic troubleshooting is described here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-Basic-troubleshooting-steps-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 5 (4,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope.   No friends reappeared and I cannot add any.

Message 4 of 5 (2,946 Views)

★ Guide

I have done that many times. They have popped back on before. I haven’t had friends since this new Treasure hunt started. I still get their party notifications but they aren’t on my list. I also haven’t had any packs lately. Could you tell me if the Treasure Hunt pack with the extra resources is available? I only get the other pack on my game. My packs consist of that TH pack, the eco workshop packs, some colored hair from a long time ago. Thanks for the info. 

Message 5 of 5 (2,911 Views)