All legends are locked can only used starter legends

by LHyenaz

Original Post

Re: All legends are locked can only used starter legends

★★ Guide

Something similar has happened to me, it has removed everything from my account. Earned materials, and Apex coins. And all of my skins have been removed and reset to default and character unlocks have been reset.

Message 41 of 46 (271 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Know if I'll be able to get the stuff I've lost in game? Like skins, banner poses and limited time event items
Message 42 of 46 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Abysswolf36 

PS4 

please fix

Message 43 of 46 (241 Views)

★★ Novice
G0thgaymer666
Ps4
Please fix, I can’t buy any coins or see any of my skins or legends I unlocked prior to season 9
Message 44 of 46 (210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my account on Xbox still hasn't got any of its stuff back if i can get help i will be soo thankful

Usename-RayTheBeast69#4897

Console-Xbox One

Message 45 of 46 (164 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Hookahmanray89

This thread was about an issue that was happening a few months ago, which was fixed shortly afterward. 

If you're missing any content on your account it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. For more info on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

To prevent confusion I am going to go ahead and lock this thread since that particular issue was fixed. 

Kent.png
Message 46 of 46 (151 Views)