All legends are locked can only used starter legends

by LHyenaz

Original Post

Re: APEX ACCT RESET TO LEVEL 1/ EVERYTHING GONE!!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Deffo not pleased. Bought last season's preem battlepass too. Kinda bummed out about it, ngl. Also, currency's are showing up as -9999 on all 3, and battle pass and challenge screens are completely unavailable.

Message 11 of 46 (519 Views)

Re: APEX ACCT RESET TO LEVEL 1/ EVERYTHING GONE!!

★★★★★ Newbie
@Noob_bekind Hey do you hace accesos ti the store? Or legends ir anything else like tokens?
Message 12 of 46 (519 Views)

Legends lost after update

★★★ Newbie

All of my legends besides the free ones are locked again, after the update. Some I paid actual money for, so I’m royally pissed off 

Message 13 of 46 (508 Views)

Missing Legends and currency

★ Novice

Can only select Original Legends that do not require currency to buy. I'm typically OK with server issues and understand they will work out over time, This time however I have unlocked all legends minus Valkyrie and have no access to using them as they are greyed out.

Message 14 of 46 (477 Views)

Lost all legends season 9 ps5

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

Was so excited to log in tonight only to find that so my legends, crafting materials and coins have been wiped! This is so disappointing! Please help.

Thanks!

Message 15 of 46 (532 Views)

Re: All legends are locked can only used starter legends

★★★★ Novice
@pinegoistic So I'm guessing it's a PS4 thing because it's happening on my PS4 to
Message 16 of 46 (521 Views)

Why can’t I view the store or my legends in the lobby?

★★★ Guide

What’s the deal with this now? What if I wanna change skins or trackers?

Message 17 of 46 (482 Views)

Re: Lost all legends season 9 ps5

★★★ Newbie
I also can't seem to access the Legends, Loadout, or Store tab from the lobby! I did change my PSN username mid-season 8 but surely that's not the reason?!
Message 18 of 46 (527 Views)

Re: Lost all legends season 9 ps5

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Macmatt3000There was a bug for awhile where Playstation players lost all of their progress but the developers gave most players who reported the issue their items back, If you havn’t played in awhile this might be the issue so I would contact Support

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nme.com/news/gaming-news/respawn-respond-to-bug-affecting-playstati...

This is something I found about it, I just know it happened about a month or month and a half ago and affected alot of playstation users

Message 19 of 46 (520 Views)

apex battle pass glitch

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I just bought the battle pass for Season 9 on Apex Legends for 950 apex coins.  The coins are no longer in my account the battle pass hasn't been applied to my account.

Message 20 of 46 (464 Views)