All cars suddenly much slower - NFS HEAT

by brianbmx94

Original Post

All cars suddenly much slower - NFS HEAT

★★ Newbie

Having some game breaking issues in NFS heat. For no apparent reason, every car I own has become significantly slower as of a few days ago. I was running a 1:34 with my Porsche RSR at a specific race and now can barely hit 1:50. With some additional testing, a friend built the exact same car, identical spec as well, and his is unbelievably faster. We’ve tested this with several cars and with other friends and every one of them outruns me. All that to say, does anyone know why or how this is happening? Ultimately, it’s a game breaking issue as no matter what I do, I have zero chance to be competitive anymore. Using the best car in the game fully upgraded and I’m being outrun by much slower cars with significantly lower performance parts and ratings. Thanks yo.

Message 1 of 3 (1,453 Views)

Re: All cars suddenly much slower - NFS HEAT

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Seems like the cars are all loading a stock loadout and not loading the mods.

Tried putting car back to stock then reinstall the upgrades and didnt work. Tried deleting and reinstalling the game. Same issue. Nossan gtr was hitting 155mph and now I cant get it past 125mph

All other cars doing the same

Message 2 of 3 (1,219 Views)

Re: All cars suddenly much slower - NFS HEAT

★★★ Newbie

Be lucky my porsche can now only go 30 wtf is happening. Someone has to fix this because i was enjoying this game until this happened. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,002 Views)