All Battlefield servers are down!

by GB_ALLENAMIA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All Battlefield servers are down!

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, 

I just wanted to let you know that all of your Battlefield servers are currently down, and I was wondering if you are in the middle of client updates on the all servers. If so, could you guys let me know via email? Email address is [edit: email address removed]. Thanks for all you do. 

Go Battlefield!

James Authenreith

Message 1 of 5 (396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All Battlefield servers are down!

Hello @GB_ALLENAMIA

It was just a issue with EA servers and it is running fine again. Standard smile

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (357 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@GB_ALLENAMIA  Hello,

There were some technical issues with EA servers, but now everything should be okay. Please check the game and let us know if you are able to play the game now.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 5 (367 Views)

Hello @GB_ALLENAMIA

It was just a issue with EA servers and it is running fine again. Standard smile

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 5 (358 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If it is all fixed then why are there no game hours showing in my Origin games and lost MP progress in BFV?

Message 4 of 5 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you guys so much! Yet, I have another bone to pick with y'all. If you are going to insure developer confidence and actually get people to buy the next in the Battlefield franchise, don't tell people not to buy your game. Tell them that they will not be disappointed in their purchase. Battlefield 5 is a great game, don't get me wrong; all you need to do is fix your bugs(if there are any; not saying that there actually is bugs) and ensure developer confidence. Also, with Firestorm; I want to say that I think it's a great idea to have that mode. But you need to be smart about what you tell the media.
Message 5 of 5 (341 Views)