Age restrictions on apex legends

by ioniciffy

Original Post

Age restrictions on apex legends

★★★ Newbie

The game won't let me login because of the Playstation network age even though in 18

Message 1 of 13 (14,149 Views)

Re: Age restrictions on apex legends

★★★ Newbie

Same... Mine is stuck and i have already changed restriction on the secondary account. Even the primary is getting the same thing even though it has an age set for over 30. This case is similar to error 104 but I think it is the game's fault as it is not picking up changes made 

Message 2 of 13 (13,990 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. Can get on it as primary account but secondary account wont allow it. I've tried a temporary deactivate of age restriction and the account setting was already on 'any game including age 18 restriction'. (2ry account age is 13 yrs old)

Message 3 of 13 (13,778 Views)

★★ Novice

Dug into the info files and found something interesting. So underage PlayStation accounts that are attached to a parent account have a level rating given by the parent. Levels 6 and up can play Teen rated games, and levels either 8 or 9 and above can play M-rated games. Somebody over at PlayStation made Apex a level 9 or above game, so I can't play it. Was really looking forward to it, to...

Message 4 of 13 (13,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Contacted Sony about this and they said that the game is actually rated 18+ but shows 16+ on the playstation store for some reason and that sub-accounts can't play the game. Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 13 (12,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cant play on the master account as well

Message 6 of 13 (12,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can somebody please tell me what to do

Message 7 of 13 (12,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

According to the ESRB website, the  rating on Apex Legends is T. 

Message 8 of 13 (10,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem.
Message 9 of 13 (10,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same

@Cougarstar123 wrote:
Same problem.

Message 10 of 13 (9,406 Views)