Original Post

Age Bug Fixed on FIFA 19??

★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Canon Cartel
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Edit Players then Using Custom Roster for Career Mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Edited Players Under Age of 18 turn 57 years of age during Career mode and retire after first career mode year.
What should be happening instead? stay current and real age.

When you start Career Mode they end up being 57 years of age and retire after their first year. Asking for those who have purchased FIFA 19 and started careers and may have edited players has this bug been fixed or is this still an ongoing issue for like the 6th year in a row now??

Message 1 of 6 (7,914 Views)

Youth players age to 60 and total stats are off point

★ Novice

Platform:Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? De Steve
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Edit a youth squad player, like untruck shirt, change shoe's or change wrists.
What happens when the bug occurs? The youth player after birth year 2003 will age instant to 60 years old and players will get a 5+ boost in there total stats. Seems to me that the standard stats are off from the beginning.
What should be happening instead? The stats should be fixed players should have on point stats from the beginning, The age bug should be fixed as well players should after editing not resset to birth year 1960.

The same problem was in fifa 18 where youth players just gliched, there stats were as well off point and resseted also to 1960. I do know that previous instalments on ohter consoles had the same problems with youth players. I find it unbelievable that such a long bug is still inside of these games.

On other treats I read most of the time that the issues has een noticed and investegated, but there where never responses and fixes from EA's team. I know that last gen consoles are not there priority, but EA could at least fix the switch version.

It feels to me that career mode is highly neglected and the mostly  the switch version, because I run true more bugs not only this one, but this one is the most iritating if you'r reaching late game.

It's a shameful display.

Message 2 of 6 (7,860 Views)

Re: Youth players age to 60 and total stats are off point

★★★ Novice

Can't believe this glitch is still in the game, just checked it out for myself too. Not being able to edit youth players once you've signed them is so frustrating. EA will just ignore this again, like they did last year.

Message 3 of 6 (7,827 Views)

FIFA 19 Career mode age glitch edit young player

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Lafosse64
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? New players under 18 change age to 57, 59 or 60 after edit inside career mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players retire after just one year since they suddenly are 57+ years old.
What should be happening instead? players should... remain their original age?

This bugs been happening for the last 5 years or so... cant believe Im still encountering this error in FIFA19 for Nintendo Switch... I mean... come on, you really are lazy. DO YOUR JOB OR DONT CHARGE MOÑEY FOR IT.

Message 4 of 6 (7,837 Views)

Re: Age Bug Fixed on FIFA 19??

★ Novice

Same problem here. Got two great players that I developed to overall skill 71 and 70 at the age of 17 and i edited their shirt and boots, suddenly the are 60 😂😅

any ideas how to fix this? 

Message 5 of 6 (7,287 Views)

Re: Age Bug Fixed on FIFA 19??

★★★★★ Newbie

Did anyone tried to edit the birth date & change it to an ealier year ( ex 1998) trying to solve this bug ?.   I mean using Creation Master for PC.

Message 6 of 6 (5,419 Views)