After update, I’m unable to get online

by SSCover1_650

Original Post

Accepted Solution

After update, I’m unable to get online

★★★★ Apprentice

Since the update I haven’t been able to get online, so I’ve been playing offline and my money has disappeared twice. I don’t even know what to do now.

Message 1 of 9 (522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: After update, I’m unable to get online

★★★★ Novice

I was only allow to get on solo i cant get online cause it is saying sign into your ea account to access the online feature

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (507 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I was only allow to get on solo i cant get online cause it is saying sign into your ea account to access the online feature

Message 2 of 9 (508 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@23jasperman Same.. as was playing solo, made some money. Then I tried to go online to see if it was working again, lost over 3 million dollars. Every time I tried to go online, it wiped my account.. I don’t even know what to do any more bro
Message 3 of 9 (481 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What is ea trying to do about this is the second day that i havent been able to get online already have tried to factory reset my ps4 and that didn't even help at all 

Message 4 of 9 (466 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you have a Hot Spot on your phone you can Test it and it let you go online once you connect to Spectrum you wont be able to connect to the servers again also tested with a VPN and that also seem to work hope that helps until they are able to resolve this we should get some type of compensation for this issue 

Message 5 of 9 (454 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@23jasperman I’m not with spectrum and I can get online now, but I was having the log in issues.. I still haven’t received my money like they said I would though. The help technicians all told me the same thing, but I never got any useful information or my losses back. I guess, I just don’t know what else I could possibly do.
Message 6 of 9 (416 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@GrimViperX02 agreed, but I don't think they are going to be doing much as far as compensation goes. It's been over a week and they keep pushing my ticket to "resolved" without informing me of any progress or update. They also have not replaced the things I've lost up to this point. It's very discouraging.
Message 7 of 9 (410 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SSCover1_650 Sorry to hear that hope they follow through with what they told you 🤞🙏
Message 8 of 9 (407 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Try the Repair game option 

Message 9 of 9 (390 Views)