Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

After patch, Task: Earn Your Badge can't complete.

by chrissyce1123

Original Post

Highlighted

After patch, Task: Earn Your Badge can't complete.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Super Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Task: Earn Your Badge - received this quest after patch, can't complete. Also, after returning to Meridian Angora AI is missing from Sam node.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Happening since the last patch
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? https://hastebin.com/sibuvijame.tex
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GTX 1070
Please enter memory size in GB.

After the patch, 2nd play through, Task: Earn Your Badge - can't complete. No issues doing this quest. Returned to the Nexus, spoke to quest giver about the quest but the nav point does not go away, the quest isn't showing as completed and am no longer able to speak to quest giver.

Sam is constantly saying there is email but none appear. Never received Drack's email about the surprise on the Nexus but there is dialog with him on the Nexus about being quite around Kesh. I'm assuming this is correct?

Also, after returning to Meridian, Angora AI is missing from Sam node. 

Actually, quite a few of the tasks never show as complete but most are already on this forum.

Message 1 of 17 (4,181 Views)

Re: After patch, Task: Earn Your Badge can't complete.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Exactly the same. Doesn't register as complete. Xbox one version.
Message 2 of 17 (4,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue with it not being completed finished and broke his best time and completed all the events he wanted me to do, talked with him and made sure i had his quest as my active one when speaking with him.

It did not complete so i tried it again just to see if something went wrong same deal when i had reloaded and done the whole thing over, still not able to hand it in and after trying to he does not talk to me anymore.

Message 3 of 17 (3,987 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have a similar problem, but not exactly the same.  When battling Remnant, the Remnant stop spawning after 12.  The timer will run down and no more Remnant appear, leaving the mission unbeatable.

This is after the update, PC.

UPDATE: Do NOT use Cobra RPG to quickly kill the Destroyer!  The last 3 Remnant: 2 Assemblers and 1 Observer, will NOT spawn if the Destroyer is killed.  I tried taking it out with guns and powers only and, finally, the remaining Remnant spawned.  

Now, I'm back to retrying the Kett Base's Data...

Message 4 of 17 (3,812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yeah i had the same issue with the remnant destroyer destroyed it to quickly and only spawned the 12 mobs in total next time around took my sweet time and shot the guns and got the spawns to come so i could finish off the destroyer, but in total redone that quest 4 times to try and get that quest completed i finally just moved on to other quests since it was not going to happen.

Message 5 of 17 (3,621 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

i finished it, do the remnant portion a second time... it is REALLY stupid, maybe its so you can't beat dudes time? 

Message 6 of 17 (3,386 Views)

★★★★ Novice

finished everything beat the guy his time too so no problem there killed the little once fast but took my time for the big one had 2min to spare.

my problem is talking to the guy to end the quest keep pressing E but no convo or completion.

Message 7 of 17 (2,449 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@thatMichael5 why is it 29/15 on your remnant kill counter?
Message 8 of 17 (2,446 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
The first time you attempt the Remnant Portion, for many it only throws 14 enemies your way. You can try again, this time being attacked by 15... that said, as soon as I killed the 1st Remnant during the second wave, I completed the challenge, but it continued counting until all were dead. 29.
Message 9 of 17 (2,416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@lmt_7816

when you kill Remenents don`t kill big bad boy to fast, you get the last remenents while hitting him Standard smile but besides that yea still bug for fem Ryder ://

Message 10 of 17 (1,299 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help