After hotfix unlockables

by BlackRaven996

Original Post

Accepted Solution

After hotfix unlockables

★★★★ Novice

So today's hotfix fixed the "Could not fetch report" problem for me.

But may I ask,is it possible to expect a fix for locked weapons soon? My weapons are still not unlocking...

Message 1 of 8 (608 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: After hotfix unlockables

@xkRYSTAYLIZED wrote:

It does't work because I'm already max level on Assault. And the gun I supposed to unlock on rank 8 still haven't got it. please fix this man, I really wanna use the gun. Oh btw everything I supose to be unlock does unlock after the the hotfix, but the only gun i haven't unlock is the gun on Rank 8 because I already level 10 on Assault before the hotfix came out and everything after the hotfix does unluck just fine. Please fix this.

@xkRYSTAYLIZED then you'll most likely have to speak with a Game advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (504 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

It's still not fixed?  Damnit I got this game last week and haven't been able to play it the way it's meant to...

Message 2 of 8 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@JackYoGurl I am really disappointed, after 10 days of patch awaiting, the problem with locked weapons was not fixed
Message 3 of 8 (550 Views)

★★★ Expert

Hi all, 

I thought this was solved in last patch but if I read your message it seems not? Are you aware about the following workaround?
- Play practice vs players.
- Play till your weapon levels up again
- After report , end game all should be unlocked. (This was at least the case before last hotfix...)

Cheers, 

Message 4 of 8 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It does't work because I'm already max level on Assault. And the gun I supposed to unlock on rank 8 still haven't got it. please fix this man, I really wanna use the gun. Oh btw everything I supose to be unlock does unlock after the the hotfix, but the only gun i haven't unlock is the gun on Rank 8 because I already level 10 on Assault before the hotfix came out and everything after the hotfix does unluck just fine. Please fix this.

Message 5 of 8 (522 Views)

@xkRYSTAYLIZED wrote:

@xkRYSTAYLIZED then you'll most likely have to speak with a Game advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 8 (505 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've done that and while playing I ranked up with the Assault class... and it did unlock the weapons for the Assault class, but that's it.... nothing else...no attachments, no other classes...

Message 7 of 8 (479 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did contact EA Customer support and All they say that I just have to keep playing when I rank up I unlock the gun. I have rank up 8-9 time already and still.. the gun didn't unlock. How am I gonna unlock a Gun that was supposed to be unlock at rank 8 when I'm Already Rank 20 on Assault Class and there nothing to be unlock. *SIgh* It so frustrating. The game is buggy.. what would they even touch the TTK  when this * is still not been fix? Really * me off.

Message 8 of 8 (462 Views)