Re: After update GAME CRASHES before tip off.

by Boxwraith

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
PS4 didn't work
Message 11 of 22 (2,518 Views)

Community Manager

@fatboyeat2676@toolgabe85@JOEKILLA

Please post the following details to help us investigate this issue, thank you.

• Platform (PS4/XB1): 
  • Gamertag/PSN ID: 
  • Wired/Wireless Connection: 
  • How Often does this Occur: 
  • Can you access any game mode:
  • Does Crash happen at launch of game or certain game mode: 
  • When did this start happening:
  • Steps taken that cause the issue to occur: 
barry.png
Message 12 of 22 (2,496 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well all I had to do after all is uninstall then reinstall the game.. everything works now thank you 

Message 13 of 22 (6,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

XB1

SenseiGil2

Wireless

It started freezing at title screen since update

Can't get past title screen

Happens at launch of game

After this recent update

I restarted console multiple times .

Message 14 of 22 (2,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I launch the game and a message appears "Getting ready your game this may take a couple of minutes" after I close the message, a minute later another message appears "wait a couple of minutes and try again..." I wait and nothing... I restarted multiple times, uninstalled, reinstalled and same messages, the same messages appear when i try to play star wars battlefront 2, both games were bought as a digital copy through microsoft store and ea access account.

• Platform (PS4/XB1): XBOX ONE
  • Gamertag/PSN ID: BOXWRAITH
  • Wired/Wireless Connection: WIRELESS
  • How Often does this Occur: STARTED THIS WEEK (TUESDAY was the last day i played NBA)
  • Can you access any game mode: NO
  • Does Crash happens at launch of game or certain game mode: When I launch the game
  • When did this start happening: WEDNESDAY
  • Steps taken that cause the issue to occur: I stopped playing went to the home screen, turned off the console, next day turned on the console tried to play, messages started to appear... The messages may be different to players in the US, due to I live in Mexico city and the messages are in spanish and it was the best translation I could made of them.

UPDATE October 13 14>50 PM I ended the second download, The cover of the game does not appear in the games tab of the XBOX, only appears a blue square with the title of the name... I still can't play...

Latest Update October 14 20:47 pm I uninstalled and reinstalled, finally I can play !!!

Message 15 of 22 (2,020 Views)

★★ Novice

Installed the most recent update yesterday and now it won't go past the initial screen with Embiid in the home Jersey and the red background.  Im playing on a PS4 Pro

Message 16 of 22 (1,780 Views)

Community Manager

@shakar252

Fully power off your console for a minute and then power back on and retry playing.

If you continue to see this issue, try booting in Safe Mode and then choose option 5, Rebuild Database (note: that process can take hours so maybe try this overnight).

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/s...

barry.png
Message 17 of 22 (1,771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No change after rebuilding the database. Stuck on this screen over an hour

Message 18 of 22 (1,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I Haven’t Been Able To Play NBA Live 19 Since Dec 6 Everysince My Screen Went Black When Loading Into A 3v3 Game...My Save Setting File Is Now Corrupted I Have Deleted Both The Game As Well As The Corrupted File & Reinstalled Both The Game And The Setting Files From My Online Storage Multiple Times & Nothing Has Worked...I Even Rebuilt My Database For My System & Updated My System Software And It Still Does Not Work...I Have Lost All My Players As Well As Progress Is There Anythang You Could Do

Message 19 of 22 (1,679 Views)

Nba live 19 My game doesnt want to work (xbox)

★★ Newbie

After I click from beginning screen it just shows the embiid thing like forever and I've tried it a couple of time

Message 20 of 22 (1,575 Views)