After Cataclism cant progres main story no Titans spawn and only one stronghold

by BaDmOoDD

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

After Cataclism cant progres main story no Titans spawn and only one stronghold

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Hi i still need to find one corium to progres main story but after cataclism update, none titan spawn in free play i spend about 5h to find one and no Chance also i only have one stronghold on the map other just disapear. Any possibilityto fix this ????

PS4 version

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: After Cataclism cant progres main story no Titans spawn and only one strongh

[ Edited ]

@BaDmOoDD wrote:

Hi i still need to find one corium to progres main story but after cataclism update, none titan spawn in free play i spend about 5h to find one and no Chance also i only have one stronghold on the map other just disapear. Any possibilityto fix this ????

PS4 version

You don't need freeplay Titans.

All the Titans you need can be found in the accompanying story missions / story linked contracts.

If you did find a Titan in freeplay it would not have the desired component anyway.

Make sure you do everything that Matthias and Dax want done. Talk to them both to make sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (192 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: After Cataclism cant progres main story no Titans spawn and only one strongh

[ Edited ]

@BaDmOoDD wrote:

PS4 version

You don't need freeplay Titans.

All the Titans you need can be found in the accompanying story missions / story linked contracts.

If you did find a Titan in freeplay it would not have the desired component anyway.

Make sure you do everything that Matthias and Dax want done. Talk to them both to make sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)
Twitter Stream