Re: Advanced Launch Options?

by sinistermantis5

Original Post

Advanced Launch Options?

★★★ Newbie

Heya,

So, while taking a look at the graphics options (first thing I do in all new games), I was toggling between low and ultra, but as SOON as I hit ultra (I never touched the apply button) tDX 11 crashed, and as it now has that Ultra setting saved (even though I never clicked apply) it crashes on launch.

What I'm here for, is I'd like to find a command line argument I can use in the advanced launch options to launch the game on low graphics.

I've attempted multiple google searches and wild guesses, but so far... no dice.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Origin's live chat appears to be not working and I don't have a US redirect, so I have no choice but to rely on the community here.

Regards,
Akjar

Message 1 of 3 (20,811 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well if it was me I would uninstall and reinstall fixes most of my issues
Message 2 of 3 (20,361 Views)

@PBandLimpetTime wrote:

Heya,

So, while taking a look at the graphics options (first thing I do in all new games), I was toggling between low and ultra, but as SOON as I hit ultra (I never touched the apply button) tDX 11 crashed, and as it now has that Ultra setting saved (even though I never clicked apply) it crashes on launch.

What I'm here for, is I'd like to find a command line argument I can use in the advanced launch options to launch the game on low graphics.

I've attempted multiple google searches and wild guesses, but so far... no dice.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Origin's live chat appears to be not working and I don't have a US redirect, so I have no choice but to rely on the community here.

Regards,
Akjar

It sounds like your PC just couldn't handle Ultra and the program crashed. You can fix this without a reinstall by simply going to your "My Documents" folder and deleting the BF1 folder. This will remove all customized graphics options and keybindings. BF1 will recreate this folder the next time it is launched and everything in the game will be reset to default.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (20,350 Views)