Ads not playing again

by the4thviewer

Original Post

Ads not playing again

★ Guide

This has happened previously but the ads are locking on the first frame and not playing resulting in me having to close the game and reloading.

Message 1 of 7 (2,171 Views)

Re: Ads not playing again

★ Guide

Currently working again but I'm keeping this open for the next time it happens.

Message 2 of 7 (2,154 Views)

Community Manager

@the4thviewer

Okay, good. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 7 (2,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie
why wont the adda play
Message 4 of 7 (2,051 Views)

@rich1565 wrote:
why wont the adda play

@rich1565 Do you have an Apple product or an Android product?

If you have an Apple product, then what iOS is your Apple product running?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (2,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else has any issues with ads. It came out of the morning but suddenly it did not work. Is there a solution?

Message 6 of 7 (1,683 Views)

@florin324 wrote:

Anyone else has any issues with ads. It came out of the morning but suddenly it did not work. Is there a solution?

Sometimes ads may be unavailable to view in games. This happens when there are problems with network connections, ad providers, and / or regional outages.

There's no guarantee that ads will always be available as some ad providers target certain mobile devices, regions, and / or platforms. They may do this to promote a certain product.

Firemonkeys is working to make sure ads are available for all players. However since they rely on advertisers to promote their products, the amount of ads may be inconsistent.

Link: Advertisements are sometimes unavailable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (1,665 Views)