Re: Additional info for laggs (packet loss)

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Additional info for laggs (packet loss)

★★ Novice

Yes, servers are not the best, sometimes having around 50+ ping ingame, sometimes slowmo games (also today one, EU, Frankfurt 2).

But the main reason I create this topic is a different lagg I am experiencing every 2th or 3th game. I think this will be client bug.

Why?

- I Play a match, everything is fine

- I play second match (same server, game was not restarted), ping is like OKEY (40-50), but extreme packet loss (30-40), unplayable

- Try to leave the game, need to wait minutes for "Reconnecting to lobby..."

- Sometimes after many minutes manages to get back to lobby, so I play another game (same server, game was not restarted), and again everything is fine.

- But sometimes it can not go back to lobby and the game crashes while trying to connect to lobby when I hit "Leave game" (too many visible objects 9000+).

- While "Reconnecting to lobby..." at the background the spectating game is even more laggy, I check Task Manager and Apex legends producinng 1,0+ MB of data sending.

This issue for me appers and dissapears after updates since last 3 Seasons...

Something must be really bad client side that you should fix, what is actually acting like DDOSing servers and pressuring connectivity between client and can cause server laggs too...

I hope I could get closer you guys to find solution.

I am also a developer so I wish you the best Standard smile

Message 1 of 14 (1,133 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @DaffOne-Legend when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

Your UO Trace is not complete but based on what info is there it is one of the worst that I have seen in a long time. It shows obvious and severe connection issues, I can only work with the info you share and that info shows that your connection is showing very, very serious issues that you need to address with your ISP.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 14 (1,009 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @DaffOne-Legend. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 14 (1,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No, It definitely does not sound like I have any connection issues. It clearly depends on lobby where I get in, its a constant "stable" lag during a single whole match. But there you go:

Traced while had laggy match, packet loss again shows ingame around 40:

Message 3 of 14 (1,094 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DaffOne-Legend you need to follow the instructions to run the UO Trace exactly in order to get all the info.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 14 (1,071 Views)

★★ Novice

Message 5 of 14 (1,062 Views)

★★ Novice

One more...

Message 6 of 14 (1,061 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DaffOne-Legend when running the UO Trace you need to follow each step exactly and send 100 packets.

Based on what I can see, your UO Trace does show obvious connection issues, on one you have a ping of 327ms on hop 4 and a Ping best/worst difference of 1094ms, any difference of 100ms or more is a cause for concern.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 14 (1,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hehe :D

...After this "obvious connection issues" sentence again, what I can tell you:

Yeah, I did sooo many server tracing... I am not even bothered to show you after last 2 days of experience. 

All my teammates having constant server problems, lags, high ping, packet losses, slow mo (every second game).

[Removed by CM]

(just dont even care to reply mate, delete this thread, I see u already have a bunch of these)

peace <3

Message 8 of 14 (1,025 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @DaffOne-Legend when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

Your UO Trace is not complete but based on what info is there it is one of the worst that I have seen in a long time. It shows obvious and severe connection issues, I can only work with the info you share and that info shows that your connection is showing very, very serious issues that you need to address with your ISP.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 14 (1,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Apologies for my last rude comment!

My ISP - Telekom with 600 Mbts optical internet, that is lightning fast with every single software and game connectivity without any lags and any issues will not care too much about Apex server problems and some tracing data with avg. min/max server pingings.

Before opening this thread I already knew that the best you can offer in every thread about lags is your 'Connection troubleshooting steps' link and at the and I should contact with my ISP. So because of this, actually If you read my first original post once again, I did not come here to ask your help. I was not even asking for any reply. Standard smile

I just shared my experience...

Thanks,

Sincerely,

DaffOne.

PS.: Some "very, very serious issues" in my attachment. Yes, I know its not again a trace log with 100 packs Wink

Message 10 of 14 (958 Views)