Adding 2nd player xbox one

by littlegrim440

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Adding 2nd player xbox one

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded and want my kids to play 2 player on Xbox One. How do I do this? Help a mom out please. 

Message 1 of 2 (300 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Adding 2nd player xbox one

Hero (Retired)

Hey @littlegrim440

I did a bit of research on this, and here's what I found:

In both the Plant and Zombie sides, you're looking for a glowing yellow structure that looks like two old television sets stacked on top of each other. From the spawn point and facing towards the Quest Board, the Split Screen icon is behind you to the left. If you turn to face the main gate and look to your right, it is between the Character Select and the right-side gate. In both hubs, there is a small staircase between the Character Select and the Split Screen, but the space is a little wider on the zombie side.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (258 Views)

All Replies

Re: Adding 2nd player xbox one

Hero (Retired)

Hey @littlegrim440

I did a bit of research on this, and here's what I found:

In both the Plant and Zombie sides, you're looking for a glowing yellow structure that looks like two old television sets stacked on top of each other. From the spawn point and facing towards the Quest Board, the Split Screen icon is behind you to the left. If you turn to face the main gate and look to your right, it is between the Character Select and the right-side gate. In both hubs, there is a small staircase between the Character Select and the Split Screen, but the space is a little wider on the zombie side.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate