Add servers in India

by Atomic1110

Original Post

Add servers in India

★★★★★ Apprentice

All I'm going to say is there are a lot of people in India playing this game and I think it's about time we get our own server.

Right now we have to solely rely on the Singapore servers which add constant packet loss accompanied by high ping and lag spikes.

You've brought in the Bahrain servers with season 5 and I don't see how setting up servers in India would be any different.

Message 1 of 17 (4,209 Views)

Apex legends indian server

★★★ Novice

Hi Sir/Mam,

I recently stopped playing your game apex legends and need to talk to your company.

The problem is me and my friends live in india but there are no server support from your company in india which causes a lot of problems, Speciall in High Rank Matches. We too want to participate in Tournaments but we are unable to do so. The closest server is Singapore and The Ping varies in between 75 -130ms which is unplayable as an Competitive team players.

I request you to please give us some information whether you will ever establish server in India or not.

Message 2 of 17 (4,167 Views)

Re: Apex legends indian server

★★★ Newbie

same issue, i play on xbox.

Message 3 of 17 (4,124 Views)

Champion
@shwifttyy At the moment there is no information to give you about this.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 17 (4,102 Views)

Apex legends - When will new servers come for Indian players ?

★★ Novice

EA community, please try to take this thing serious. In india, over 200k people want to play apex legends and just cant play apex legends due to the poor ping here because there is no indian server or atleast a server nearby on which we could get less than 60ms. If an indian server is introduced in the game, thousands of new players will be their to play this awesome game. Many petitions on google are signed that we get a new server in india. Please consider this a serious issue and launch a new indian server as it could get over 200k to 300k new players and eventually more and more players. I hope you understand this and you will bring a new indian server in the season 6 update or the game is just going to loose more and more players. Please understand, the game is getting completely unplayable here.

Message 5 of 17 (4,373 Views)

Best server for Apex Legends India

★★★ Novice

I live in India and I get 40-70 ping with Singapore GCE 2, Please tell me when is Respawn going to have an Apex Legends India server or if not please tell which is the best Apex Legends PS4 server for India. I also can't play ranked or LTMs due to this.

Message 6 of 17 (4,101 Views)

Re: Add servers in India

★ Apprentice
@Atomic1110 I'm with you on this even tho i'm from Pakistan,lol
Jokes aside but you're right,i'm saying it for a while that instead of (Bahrain server's 1 & 2) we could get a server in India because both of these server are empty anyway but i guess they don't care.
Message 7 of 17 (4,049 Views)

Add Indian server

★★★ Newbie

Pls add Indian servers, pls.......😭😭😭

Thats why indian streamers not playing apex, pls i request to EA sports, add Indian servers for apex🙏

Message 8 of 17 (4,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@shwifttyy Same bro
Message 9 of 17 (3,734 Views)

Re: Apex legends - When will new servers come for Indian players ?

★★★ Newbie
@Ganjemama Yes bro we need a server in india
Message 10 of 17 (3,727 Views)