Add a account

by yf8hy80oi0x4

Original Post

Add a account

★★ Novice

I can not add a account to this app. If I open this app go to gear thing settings and then I see nothing to add my account

Message 1 of 7 (539 Views)

Re: Add a account

Hero (Retired)
You can either link through Facebook Connect or transfer progress to other devices through the Link a Device option.
Message 2 of 7 (527 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@yf8hy80oi0x4

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the game.

When you started the game, did you choose "Log in to Google play" or "Play as Guest"? 

If you are using a Guest account, you can log in to Google play / I-Tunes in the settings menu "Cog wheel" as long as you have a google play or ITunes account.

EA Help - Linking Mobile accounts

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/mobile/can-my-lost-progress-be-restored-for-a-mobile-app-if-i-play-an...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

Message 3 of 7 (485 Views)

★★ Novice

The game asked me if I already had an account. So I pushed on the button that indicated that. 

However, it didn't let me choose the option to sign in to google play or to play as guest. Instead it started a new game. 

Now I also cannot link this game to my google account becouse it simply doesn't show that option when I press on the "options" icon.

My brother also installed this game, and compared to him, I'm missing several options when I press on the ecsact same icon.

Hope you now better understand my problem, and I also hope you can help me out even further.

Kind regards.

Message 4 of 7 (478 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@yf8hy80oi0x4

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If your logged on with the guest account, choose settings from the Main menu and then "sign into Google Play".

The game will then ask you to "Choose account for Google Play Games" with any Google accounts already used on your device or another option to "add account".
As long as you have a Google account you can add the details here and your game will then be synced.

However, if no option is available as this may be the case, then you may be playing on an underage account and will be restricted from the linking process.
You may contact our dedicated Mobile support team for assistance and we may be able to investigate further.

EA Help - Creating a in Game help Ticket for SWGOH:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

Message 5 of 7 (462 Views)

★★ Novice

How to reset the game?

Message 6 of 7 (391 Views)

★★ Novice

Finally I have an acount on the same google play acount but on another phone how could I get my account on my phone?

Message 7 of 7 (308 Views)