Original Post

Re: Active Controller Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do it ad them on steam ?

Message 11 of 18 (3,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks man, fastest fix I ever got! Works perfect!
Message 12 of 18 (3,242 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@AWM_Darkhelmet wrote:

So I found this out too when I couldn't get my controller to work in Battlefield. In order to get a ps4 controller to work on Origin, add your Origin application to Steam, then open up 'Big Picture Mode' and start origin through that, and then the controller will be recognized as an Xbox Controller.

Madden kept changing my Xbox one controller to keyboard.

This fixed the issue for me.

Message 13 of 18 (3,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Jogibaer3000 wrote:

How do it ad them on steam ?

Go to Steam, the top left corner there is Games tab in tiny writing click that, then click add non-Steam game then scroll down to find Origin if not listed click browse to find origin in program files. Something like this    C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin

Message 14 of 18 (3,050 Views)

★ Apprentice

All you need to do is add origin, and then launch origin through steam, and some reason the controller works

Message 15 of 18 (3,034 Views)

"Set active controller" Issue

★★★ Newbie

Every time I launch madden, the "Set Active Controller" screen pops up. It recognizes my controller but continually pops up. I can mash A and move around the menu for about .25 seconds before it pops up again. Once I get into anything on the main menu the problem stops, until I am at the main menu again. this is driving me NUTS since I have had the game since a few days before official launch (deluxe edition). 

Message 16 of 18 (2,841 Views)

★ Novice

This is what did it for me! Thanks, Jac9647!

Message 17 of 18 (1,816 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@socalblunts what are you talking about? Input mapper? be specific.
Message 18 of 18 (1,314 Views)