Re: Activate profile

by KillerPenguin19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Activate profile

★★★ Newbie

my profile is active in profile manager but when I click career mode or pro clubs for example, a message comes up and reads 'You need to activate your profile to be able to save or load content', any suggestions how to get rid of this. (Xbox one) 

Message 1 of 11 (84,409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
@BrendanT343 also have you check if you memory is full or. Lose to the limit on you Xbox, that could cause the data not to save, also are you playing in different account?.

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (85,121 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@BrendanT343 It could be a case that your save is corrupted. Are you loading the save from  your console or the cloud?  

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (84,334 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@BrendanT343 also have you check if you memory is full or. Lose to the limit on you Xbox, that could cause the data not to save, also are you playing in different account?.

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance
Message 3 of 11 (85,122 Views)

★ Novice

How would you know if data is corrupted?

Message 4 of 11 (82,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you fix this?
Message 5 of 11 (81,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

From the console but I don't know what to do

Message 6 of 11 (81,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Ea and many others having the Inactive profile glitch well it could be Your Memory but for me I have 46.1GB so my data probably corrupted but how do I fix it all it’s really annoying me

Message 7 of 11 (80,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All you have to do is sign out of xbox live and sign back in and it reactivates it, I hate it when I play a game and try to safe and it wont let me, however doing what I just said works

Message 8 of 11 (77,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BrendanT343 Go customise on fifa enter profile than profil manager than choose your profile and activate it
Message 9 of 11 (71,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@NuruHasanli Thanks bro..love you ❤️
Message 10 of 11 (64,022 Views)