Re: Achievements madden20

by Big_Prophet

Original Post

Achievements madden20

★★ Novice

None of my achievements have popped.  It still says 0/38.  I have unlocked several.  Also, my preorder xfactors are nowhere to be found.

Message 1 of 8 (448 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @Big_Prophet 

Are you referring to the 1 of the 4 Superstar abilities you can choose from in the Face of the Franchise mode? That is the pre-order bonus. Which platform do you play the game on? 

What are the several achievements called that you've unlocked so far?

Pre-order details for Madden 20

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Madden-NFL-20-Pre-order-Details/m-p/8043949/highlight/tru...

Madden 20 Achievement list

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-20/news/gridiron-notes-7-23

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (426 Views)

★★ Novice
Spoiler

I am referring to the 1 of 4 for Face of Franchise.  I am playing on xbox one.  Some of the achievements are but I havent gone through the whole list as none have popped.  going to nationals, mvp, michelangelo would be proud, roty, going for gold, ultimate grind, lol ttyl, this is my ultimate team........

Message 3 of 8 (414 Views)

Community Manager

@Big_Prophet 

For information sake are you connected online?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (412 Views)

★★ Novice

Absolutely, hard wired constant connection 300MB download 50MB upload

Message 5 of 8 (406 Views)

★★ Novice

So does that mean I am on my own?  No help from EA?

Message 6 of 8 (381 Views)

Community Manager

@Big_Prophet 

Can you try deleting your Gamertag from the console and re-add it? We're not able to grant Xbox achievements as that is a Microsoft feature, but if there are specific ones not registering we'll pass them along to the team for review. 

Have you tried reinstalling the game to refresh the game files? It's strange they aren't popping up for you as we aren't seeing any major reports around this at the moment.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 8 (370 Views)

★★ Novice

I refuse to delete my gamertag as that will force me to resync every game and i have deleted the game and reinstalled

Message 8 of 8 (356 Views)